County Champs 2013 - How to enter
Counties Meet – Entries close midnight Wed 30th Jan 2013
To all Swimmers who wish to enter, please note the deadline for entry to Counties, if you miss it you are not in.
To all Parents of swimmers the entry is online via the BSBASA website and you need to pay at the time of entry.
Please don't wait until the last minute for your entry, in case there are any issues that need resolving.
How to enter:
- Website http://www.bsbasa.org/
- Click on Championships on the left hand side
- Click on OPEN in the middle (note the changes / instructions)
- Scroll down and click on To enter, follow this link to the entry pages.
- This will open a separate window.
- Check Entry for a single swimmer and click Display Entry Form
- Enter your Contact Details
- Enter the Swimmers ASA No in Swimmer 1 Details and click Display Details
- Wait for the simmer details to appear then click on Enter Races
- A no entry sign means you have no time recorded, a red PB means your time is not fast enough and a green PB means you are OK to enter
- Enter as appropriate
- Click on Check Entry, Submit and Pay.
- Choose your payment method etc. etc.