Any swimmer who have at least one time on 100m or over event (so excluding 50m events and 100IM) within 4% of a County Qualifying Time for their age.
Must be committed and willing to train at potential and be prepared to represent the club at key competitions for age group
- Minimum of 75% of total training hours per school term
- Review of attendance will be on going. If the criteria not met a meeting with swimmer, parent and Coach.
- Swimmer to attend a minimum of two morning sessions per week
- To have all required equipment available every session
- To maintain good communication with coach
- 10x100 F/C (@1.40) maintaining good technique
- 6x100 IM (@1.45) maintaining good technique
- 8 x 50 (@1.10) maintaining pace under 50 sec
Aim: reach the county and Regional qualification standard.
Training to compete, good attitude to training, continues Skills/Technique Development, team building, continues physical development, represent club and borough in swimming competitions at county regional and national level
Age: National Age group BAGCAT between 11/12 and 14 years old.
Notice that at discretion of the coach staff some swimmers could be hold in this group from 1 term to an extra year (15 years old) in order to develop better his/her potential
reach the county and Regional qualification standard.