All entries for Regionals needs to be handed in to Gisela Hoogers who will enter for the club.
- The deadline for Regionals is the 20th of April
- If you still do a meet after this date let me know and I can adjust the times last minute.
- Please use thisentry form.
- The individual entry fee is £6 per event, plus admin fee of £4.
- Additional information
Please be aware that even if you have a base time you will not be certain of a place at regionals, only swimmers with the automatic qualifying time will have a place.
Please also noticed that it is spread out over 3 weekends depending on your age at 2 pool locations Crawley and Portsmouth.
- Please pay by cheque made out WSC
- Please leave in mail box next to coffee machine
- You can enter long course or short course or give me both times.
- The fastest time will be entered which may be the long course time or the converted short course time by the regional administrator.
After all the entries have been processed the regional organisation will send a confirmation per club.
Any questions please let me know firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 15 Apr, 2015 by
Wycombe Level 1 Meet
The Wycombe Level 1 Meet will be held on the 9th and 10th of May.
- Meet Information
- Please use Windsor entry form
- Deadline asap or before the 27th of March.
- Please fill in ASA number, DOB,
- Please make cheque payable to WSC
- £5 per individual event
- Entries are on fastest to slowest basis
- Ages at the 10th of May!
- Long course times or converted short course
Please put in mail box next to Costa Coffee machine.
Any questions please contact me on email@example.com
Posted: 17 Mar, 2015 by
Windsor Level 3 Meet
The Windsor level 3 meet is open for the Windsor swimmers.
- Date: 16th of May 2015
- Short course meet at Maidenhead Magnet Leisure Centre
- Cost: per event £5.50
- Car park pass for Hines Meadows (Sainsbury car park opposite Leisure Centre) at £4 for a day.
- Cheques made payable to WSC
- Deadline 12th OF March
- WSC Members Entry Form
If unsure of times contact your coach, this is a first come first serve meet.
Please leave you entry form in mail box in WLC next to Costa coffee machine.
Any questions contact Gisela Hoogers on firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: 02 Mar, 2015 by
Page 1 of 1