Enfield Level 3 County Qualifier Meet
Entries for Enfield Level 3 Meet are open now.
- Date: 31st of October and 1st of November 2015
- The age groups are 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 & over
- Ages as on the last day of the meet – 1st November 2015
- Short course meet at Southbury Leisure Centre
- All entries must be slower than the upper limit qualifying times as per the attached table
- Cost: per event £4.50
- Cheques made payable to WSC
- Deadline: 8th of August 2015
- If unsure of times contact your coach, this is a first come first serve meet
- Please use this entry form
- Meet entry pack
Please leave your entry form in mail box in WLC next to Costa coffee machine
Any questions contact Oksana Bajohr at: email@example.com
Posted: 30 Jul, 2015 by
15th James Moreno Level 2 Open Meet
- Please fill in Windsor entry form.
- Times within the QT please.
- Make cheques payable to WSC.
- Leave in mail box next to Costa coffee machine with Gisela Hoogers on the envelope.
Any questions please let me know on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider officiating and let me know which sessions you are available.
- £6 per event plus £4 admin fee per entry form
- Short course times please
- Age on the 4th of October
- Deadline 23th of July
- More information available from the Southampton website
Posted: 07 Jul, 2015 by
All entries for Regionals needs to be handed in to Gisela Hoogers who will enter for the club.
- The deadline for Regionals is the 20th of April
- If you still do a meet after this date let me know and I can adjust the times last minute.
- Please use thisentry form.
- The individual entry fee is £6 per event, plus admin fee of £4.
- Additional information
Please be aware that even if you have a base time you will not be certain of a place at regionals, only swimmers with the automatic qualifying time will have a place.
Please also noticed that it is spread out over 3 weekends depending on your age at 2 pool locations Crawley and Portsmouth.
- Please pay by cheque made out WSC
- Please leave in mail box next to coffee machine
- You can enter long course or short course or give me both times.
- The fastest time will be entered which may be the long course time or the converted short course time by the regional administrator.
After all the entries have been processed the regional organisation will send a confirmation per club.
Any questions please let me know email@example.com
Posted: 15 Apr, 2015 by
Page 1 of 1