County Development meet
The County Development meet is now open. Swimmers or their parents /guardians can enter this meet themselves.
The link for the website is: https://www.bsbasa.org
The coaches recommend that the following squad enter this meet:
County Squad, County Development, Junior Comp., Junior Development, Club Development.
You have to be between 10 and 14years of age on the 31-12-2017.
The deadline for this meet is Wednesday the 27th of September midnight.
If you have any questions or difficulty entering, please let your coaches or me know.
Posted: 02 Jul, 2017 by
BRISTOL L3 SUMMER MEET – LONG COURSE
- Event Date: 8-9th of July 2017
- Long course meet at Hengrove Park Leisure Centre, Bristol
- The age groups are 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and over
- Ages as on 9th of July 2017
- Entry times SHOULD BE LONG COURSE TIMES (Short course conversions are acceptable)
- QUALIFICATION TIMES
- If unsure of times, contact your coach
- Schedule of events
- Promoter Conditions
- It is a must to provide swimmer’s full name and ASA number!
- Please provide your contact number in case of any questions/clarifications
- Closing Date for entries: end of 12th of May 2017
- Entries must be submitted in the provided excel file ONLY and sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NO entries in PDF, JPG or any other file format, or hard copies will be accepted!
- Cost: £6.00 per event
- Payments via Bank Transfer only. Bank details are in the entry form
- WSC Members Entry Form
- This is “First come, first served” meet
Posted: 10 May, 2017 by
Page 1 of 1