Level 2 Distance Meet - November 2019
We are pleased to announce our 2019 Level 2 Distance Meet (Licence Number: 2SE192459) which takes place on the Sunday 10th November 2019 at the Hart Leisure Centre in Fleet.
This is an excellent opportunity for swimmers to achieve times in the 800m and 1500m events at a higher level short course meet. This meet will be immediately followed by our Level 3 Sprint Meet which swimmers may wish to use to achieve times in the 50m events.
- The racing for the 800m/1500m events will start at 09:15
- The racing for the Sprints will now start at 14:00
- Swimmers MUST sign in for ALL events
- Please take note of all the Timings to Register and Warmup
- Anyone staying at Hart LC for longer than 3 hours must register their vehicle on the tablets in the Leisure Centre Reception
- Lockers are operated by use of £1 coin
- Please do check the postcode on your Sat Nav before Sunday am. This is a new pool and may not feature on all Sat Navs.
Additionally, we have our long running 2-day Level 2 County Qualifier meet in early December which will include the full programme of events including the 400m Freestyle and 400m IM
Please see below quick links to the following meet documentation
- Results 1
- Results 2
- Meet Programme
- Accepted Entries
- Qualifying Times & Promoters Conditions
- Consolidated entry form (excel)
- WSC Individual entry form (excel - for visiting clubs only)
- Swim Manager (for WSC members only)
- Request for Officials form