Level 3 Sprint Meet - November 2019
We are pleased to announce our 2019 Level 3 Sprint Meet (Licence Number: 3SE192460) which takes place on the Sunday 10th November 2019 at the Hart Leisure Centre in Fleet.
This is an excellent opportunity for swimmers to race in the 50m sprint events in preparation for Counties, and will be preceded on the same day by our Level 2 Distance Meet for those wishing to achieve times in these races
- The racing for the 1500m/800m will start at 09:15
- The racing for the Sprints will start at 14:00
- Swimmers MUST sign in for ALL events
- Please take note of all the timings to Register and Warmup
- Anyone staying at Hart LC for longer than 3 hours must register their vehicle on the tablets in the Leisure Centre Reception
- Lockers are operated by use of £1 coin
- Please do check the postcode on your Sat Nav before Sunday am. This is a new pool and may not feature on all Sat Navs.
Additionally, we have our long running 2-day Level 2 County Qualifier meet in early December which will include the full programme of events
Please see below quick links to the following meet documentation
- Meet Programme
- Accepted Entries
- Qualifying Times & Promoters Conditions
- Consolidated entry form (excel)
- WSC Individual entry form (excel - for visiting clubs only)
- Swim Manager (for WSC members only)
- Request for Officials form
Entries via Sport Systems Entry Manager, accompanied by a Consolidation form, are preferable. Individual entries, via the individual entry form, will attract an admin fee per entry. If you have Entry Manager already installed on your machine you can reuse it, just download the data entry set for this meet and import into the Manager, links for both Entry Manager and the Data Set are below.