The British Swimming Website is home of everything you need to know and has many areas; listed below are some direct links to particular sections you may find useful.
- PB Lookup - Lookup your offical best times from the British Swimming database
- Swim21 Club Accreditation - swim21 Club Accreditation is the ASA's 'quality mark'. It recognises nationally and regionally the clubs that are committed to providing safe, effective and quality services for the benefit of their members.
- ASA - The ASA is the governing body for the sport in England.
- ASA Child Protection Policies - On this page you will find information and guidance about clubs' and members' responsibility towards children and young people in the sport.
- British Swimming Rankings - All the latest swimming ranking news is available at British Swimming, so keep an eye out for the latest news from the swimming pools and keep track of your ranking within your age group in Britain here.
- British Swimming - the world of high performance sport, including the disciplines of Swimming, Diving, Synchronised Swimming, Water Polo and Disability Swimming.
- Masters Swimming - Masters swimming is basically swimming for adults. It encompasses the whole range of ability from casual fitness swimming to highly organised competitive swimming.
- Berks & South Bucks ASA - The Amateur Swimming Association County website for Berkshire and South Buckinghamshire
- South East Swimming - Swim South East is one of 8 regions of The ASA, the English national governing body for swimming, diving, water polo, open water, and synchronised swimming. The Region covers Hampshire and the Isle of Wight, the Channel Islands, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Sussex and the parts of Surrey and Kent that are outside London.
- Swim Times Pro - Swim Times Pro is the only iOS conversion app to use country specific conversions for the UK (ASA / Sport Systems)
- Time conversion tool - Pullbouy.co.uk host a great tool for converting Long Course and Short Course times, as well as other pool lengths and Bagcat points.
- Electric Eels - a family orientated swimming club specifically for the benefit of children with Downs Syndrome.
- Prescription Swimming Googles - family run business headed up by an optician stocking over 30 goggles including children's, both off the shelf and custom made for more complicated prescriptions.