London Meet Accepted / Rejected Entries
Please check your entries for the London Meet.
SCR behind your event means that you are scratched from that race. You will get a refund for the scratched races.
Please make sure you read all the additional information. Session times, entry policy etc.
Any questions, please let me know on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Parents, Meet Managers and Coaches
Thank you for your patient. Please find enclosed the acceptance and rejection list for the London May Open at the London Aquatic Centre. I apologies for the lateness, but this meet is vastly oversubscribed and there have been a few scratches.
As with all of the London Meets, with regards to scratches , I will have a signing in sheet for all rejected swimmers and if they wish to be considered for the rejected swim, please advise them to sign in at the signing in desk at the start of each warm up session and if there is room I will endeavour to back fill any scratched spaces on the day. Please note that these will NOT be on the programme and swimmers must check Heat sheets in order to ascertain if they were successful in getting a swim.
Please note the following request below from the LAC.
1. FOOD, DRINKS & REFRESHMENTS.
- Spectators ARE NOT permitted to bring any food/drinks/refreshments into the facility, regardless of purpose or intent. Only refreshments that have been purchased on site may be consumed in the communal areas and spectators seating areas.
- Swimmers/Coaches/Poolside Supervisors ARE permitted to bring food/drinks/refreshments into the facility.
- It is preferred that any food/drinks/refreshments brought into the facility are consumed in the changing rooms, communal areas and spectators seating area.
- The consumption of food/drinks/refreshments on the poolside/deck is not preferred but is not prohibited.
- In the circumstance that food/drinks/refreshments are consumed on the poolside/deck, the swimmers/coaches/supervisors club are considered responsible for the management/collection of the waste produced.
- London request that all attendees of events at the London Aquatics Centre respect and comply with these obligations and do not challenge facility staff in an attempt to secure a concession.
- Nearest Car Park at Westfield in Car Park B which costs £9.50 p/day. Swimmers and parents are asked not to park at the LAC, where parking spaces are very limited and the centre request that they be left for use for their daily patrons. Sat Nav for the Car Park is E15 2EE.
3. PHOTOGRAPHY AND THE USE OF MOBILE PHONES/TABLETS.
- The permitted use of devices which capture still or moving images is no longer dependent upon pre-registration.
- Flash photography remains prohibited at all times.
- All persons who attend a MCASA meet at the London Aquatic Centre must have a clear understanding of their responsibilities and obligations as detailed in the “ASA Photography Guidance” section of Wavepower 2016-19 (the current ASA Child Safeguarding Policies and Procedures publication).
- Additionally, MCASA request that all meet attendees respect the privacy and wishes of all other users of the facilities, regardless of their celebrity status.
There is a plea for Officials and non-technical helper. Please can you direct your response to Kay at kayfred@BTInternet.com for Officials volunteers and Jeanette Edmiston at email@example.com for non-technical volunteers help. Please remember, if we cannot get enough officials for ALL sessions, we may not be legal and time will not be permitted to be forwarded onto rankings.
Proposed session timings are as follows: - please advise your swimmers
Withdrawal & reserve sign in by
Withdrawal & reserve sign in by