National and Regional Squad
This squad is for 13 year olds and upwards who have achieved Regional qualifying times. The squad trains for 17 hours a week and a minimum of 7 sessions per week is required to remain in this squad. Swimmers will compete at level 1 & 2 meets with the hope of National and International representation on offer.
National & Regional Squad - May 2013 Criteria
- Minimum of 6 pool sessions per week
- Regional qualifier 100m upwards
- One week day morning MUST be attended to swim on Tuesday nights at Aldershot
- Review of attendance will be on going. If not met a meeting between swimmer and Head Coach
- Swimmer to keep an up to date log book
Coach's discretion may be taken into consideration.