National and Regional Squad
The swimmers in this group must have a time on at least one event at 100m or over (so excluding 50m events and 100IM) within 4% of Regional championship for their age.
Must be committed and willing to train at performance level and be prepared to represent the club at key competitions.
- Minimum of 75% of total training hours per school term
- Review of attendance will be on going. If the criteria not met a meeting with swimmer, parent and Coach.
- Swimmer to attend a minimum of two morning sessions per week
- To have all required equipment available every session
- To maintain good communication with coach
- 16x100 F/C (1.30) maintaining good technique
- 4x200 IM (3.10) maintaining good technique
- 8x50 (1 min) maintaining pace less than 45 seconds
Aim: good attitude to training, be a role model for younger swimmers, physical development introducing land training/gym where is possible, represent club in swimming competitions as county regional and national level.
Age: National youth age is 14/15 years and over