November Open Meets
In November WSC were represented at two meets on the same weekend.30 swimmers travelled to the Level 3 open meet at Crawley and 25 swimmers travelled to Bristol for the Level1 meet.
We saw some great swims at both events. Lots of personal best times were achieved and medals won.
Well done to all the swimmers and many thanks to Brikitta and Amy for supporting the Crawley meet.
Windsor ran its last two sessions of Club Champs in November.
The weekend was well supported and many volunteers helped the 2 day event run smoothly.
There were some great swims throughout the weekend with many personal times achieved.
Thanks again to all who helped make this year a success. Swimmers will receive their hard earned medals and trophies at the annual Presentation evening - date in February will be confirmed shortly.
A select group of our National/Regional squad swimmers qualified for the winter South East Regionals last weekend. There were some fantastic swims over the two days.
- Alex Farrell gained a silver and a bronze with 5 personal best times out of 5 swims.
- Yuskue Legard became the South East champion in the open 50 m butterfly. He gained 2 personal best times out of 7 swims.
- Becky Dutfield had a great weekend making finals and gaining 5 personal best times out of 5 swims.
- Rami Elias also had a solid meet gaining 3 personal best times out of 3 swims. He also broke a Sudan national record on the 200m backstroke.
- Libby Scammel also gained 2 personal best times out of 4 swims.
- We also saw strong swimming from Nicole Ryan, Albert Karavis and Crispin Imani.
A great effort from all these swimmers and for Windsor Swimming Club.