Youth Competitive Squad
This squad is aimed at 12-15 year olds and trains for 11 hours a week and a minimum of 5 sessions per week is required within this squad. Swimmers will be competing at level 2/3 meets with the goals of moving to County Squad.
May 2013 Criteria
- Minimum of 5 pool sessions per week
- After the first six weeks a review of attendance will be taken
- Meeting with swimmer and parent if attendance not meeting criteria
- Further two week review. Then final discussion with the Head Coach
- To maintain good communication with coach.
- To attend all Open Meets offered to this squad