Senior Competitive Squad
- Swimmers who demonstrate independence and very good intrinsic motivation/drive in swimming.
- Swimmers that have consideration time on SE regional in whatever events or no more the 4% off of it.
- Be able to swim the basic test-set training for N/R (http://www.windsorswimmingclub.co.uk/national-and-regional-squad.html )
- Review will make on term bases (attendance, performance in training etc.)
Senior Competitive: Criteria
- Female 14+ and Male 14/15+, Age as of December 31st of following year.
- B&SB county qualify, out more than %4 of SE regional consideration time in at least one events 100m or over (so excluding 50m events).
- Aiming for SE regional qualify and County success.
- A place within this squad is under constant review, based on attendance, attitude, performance in training and in competition.
- ALL squad movements will be at the discretion of the Head Coach on term basis.
- Age 14/15: 4 sessions per week + 1 or 2 morning session sessions
- Age 15/16: 4 sessions per week + 2 or 3 morning session sessions / start gym land training program
- Age 16/17: 4 sessions per week + 2 or 3 morning session sessions + gym land training program
- Age 17+: 4 sessions per week + 2 or 3 morning session sessions + Individual strength and conditioning programme.
Swimmers may be asked to move in Performance if demonstrate that he or she are able to commit more and able to fulfil the demand of performance group performance and attendance. This will be done at the discretion of the Head Coach.
I hope this can help to clarify what we are going to do, if you need more info about please do not hesitate to ask personal to me and I will be more than happy to sit down with you and a member of committee and give more details.