Senior Performance Squad
- Swimmers who demonstrate independence and very good intrinsic motivation/drive in swimming.
- Swimmers that have consideration time on SE regional in whatever events or no more the 4% off of it.
- Be able to swim the basic test-set training for N/R (http://www.windsorswimmingclub.co.uk/national-and-regional-squad.html )
- Review will make on term bases (attendance, performance in training etc.)
Senior Performance: Criteria
- Female 14+ and Male 14/15+, Age of December 31st of following year.
- Swimming must to be your first and main sport, due of the high commitment that swimming required and the quite good level of swimming that we have produced, we are in situation to not be able to make any more exception (i.e. people asking to be in NR_A 3 times a week).
- Regional qualifier and over (British Championships qualifier / British and/or English Summer Championships qualifier) SE regional qualifier on at least one event at 100m or over (so excluding 50m events and 100IM) within 4%
- Aiming for Regional success / national and International qualification.
- A place within this squad is under constant review, based on attendance, attitude, performance in training and in competition.
- ALL squad movements will be at the discretion of the Head Coach on term basis
- Age 14/15: 6 sessions per week + 1 morning session sessions
- Age 15/16: 6 sessions per week + 1 or 2morning session sessions / start gym land training program
- Age 16/17: 6 sessions per week 2 morning session sessions + gym land training program
- Age 17+: 6 sessions per week 2 or 3 morning session sessions + Individual strength and conditioning programme.
- Swimmers may be asked to do more or less based on their physiological development and main events. This will be done at the discretion of the Head Coach.