Training Times 2nd to 8th September
We hope you all had a good summer break and are looking forward to the season ahead.
In order to help swimmers and families get back into the normal routines of school life etc, we will not be doing a full first week of training this season. Please see below the breakdown of training times from 2nd September - 8th September.
We would also like to highlight the importance of morning training and would hope that by easing into the season gently, we will see more of you attending morning sessions going forward.
Looking forward to another FAST season.
First session back Tuesday 2nd September:
- 6-8 pm Heathfield - Early Comp and County
- 8-9 pm Heathfield - Age Group, Comp and Youth Comp
- 7-9 pm Aldershot - National, Regional squad
Wednesday 3rd September:
- 05.30 - 07.00 Windsor all groups
- PM cancelled for national - regional squad
Thursday 4th September:
- PM Normal training at Windsor
- National, Regional squad also to train at Windsor 7-8pm land training 8-9pm swim
Friday 5th September:
- AM as normal
- PM cancelled for County and Regional National squad
Saturday 6th September: AM as normal
Sunday 7th September: PM as normal
Monday 8th September: All squads and sessions back to normal